Question

auto. enumeration cant be disable?

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to prevent the automatic conversion of a minus sign into a bullet point? I would like to use the UML class diagram template, but after entering the minus sign and pressing the space bar, it is converted. This is very annoying if no enumeration is desired. But I couldn't find any help or a setting for this anywhere.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@HellGhostEvoX - Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the auto-creation of bulleted or numbered lists in Miro.

I have gotten used to pressing Ctrl/Cmd+Z immediately after pressing number+period which reverts the numbered list back to just “1.” – a two step process, but it works.

Wish List idea

If the disabling the auto-creation of bullets or numbered lists in Miro is a feature you would like to have, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.