Skip to main content

Add Columns to Wireframe Component - Data Table

I would like to use this Data Table wireframe component but I need more vertical columns. It appears that I can add rows, but not columns… any tips?

@BriarRose159 - A couple of options could be to use:

1. another wireframe table, placing it to the right of the one you are showing, and maybe even covering the left back boxes with a white (or whatever colour you need) rectangle shape, and then grouping them all together.
  2. a standard Table object.

When I couldn’t believe that it is impossible to add columns, my search brought up this post. Thanks for the answer!

Please consider making the table content text recognize some special markdown, e.g. “ x] | Header | Icon | Another header”...

Hi! just registered with the intention of +1 this thread. 

I ended up here after trying dozens of clicks to add a column, and as the original poster, I couldn't believe that it is impossible to add columns 😂 I mean, it is counterintuitive because we are able to add rows but not columns 🤯 

Thanks for the workaround anyway. 

Yes! Please add ‘Add columns” functionality

As many columns as you like on your wireframes, as long as it’s three. 

Hi @BriarRose159 @Carsten2 @Angel R. @Kate Kudryashova @Ross Stanley 

Thanks for bringing this up in the Miro Community!

I have converted the post to a Wishlist Idea. Please feel free to vote on the thread if you haven't already.

For those who come across this idea, if it would be helpful for your use of Miro, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!