- I have a small group made of 5 items and another made of 3, I have 2 groups.
- If I put them together I have a bigger group that contains both.
- If I ungroup it I lose my other 2 smaller groups.
- Every object is free on it’s own and I have to manually recreate everything.
THIS CAN BE AVOIDED!
- It can be really useful, for example, if I create any type of custom shapes (e.g.: for a particular workshop)
- It can be useful if I create custom icons
- It can be useful if I creates groups of stiky notes that I cant to move around together because they are related, but suddenly I realise one smaller group need to actually be set aside.
Probably this is not an innovating idea, but is a very functional one.