don't miss

Learn to Create Templates and Win: Icebreakers Templates Challenge 🎉🥳

• 21 November 2022
  • 11 replies
Learn to Create Templates and Win: Icebreakers Templates Challenge 🎉🥳
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Miro Heroes :sparkles:

Have you always wanted to learn how to create fun boards and templates but never found the time? 👩‍💻

Well, now is your chance! We’re giving everyone an opportunity to learn the logic behind template creation, create your own on the spot, and even get a chance to win.

We have partnered up with the Never Done Before facilitation community, and the Miro masters @Vitalij Malahov , @Tricia Conyers, and @NinaSwitch11 will each give a 90-minute template-creation workshop where you will learn about the 5 Cs of template creation:

💡Context

📍Content 

🌞 Creation

🎉 Colors

🎖️️️Check-it 

Nina’s Workshop: November 23

Tricia’s Workshop: November 28

Vitalij’s Workshop: December 1 

Joining one of the workshops us not a requirement: If you feel confident with your template creation skills- no need to attend one or more of the workshops- but it’ll be lots of fun and VERY helpful 😊

You can then submit your brand new icebreaker template for a chance to win a prize 🙌

At the end of the challenge, we will reveal the winners at a talent-show-like event on December 14th hosted by the founder of the NDB community, @Myriam Hadnes and me 😁. We will reveal yet another fabulous prize category then!

Challenge details

✒ Timing

• Submission period: November 21 - December 9

• Voting & Judging: December 10-14

• Winners announced: December 14

🎉 Prizes

• Judges’ Choice - iPad

• People’s Choice - AirPods

• Surprise Category - to be revealed at the final event

💫 How to Participate → Check here

Happy creating!

11 replies

Userlevel 2

The RSprint team will be here 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Boris Petrovitch Njegosh can’t wait to see what you come up with ! 😃

Hey @Helena Brandist is it here where I need to submit the details for challenge? Also if I want to submit multiple Ice Breakers - should it be multiple links or one board with all the ice breakers?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Nick V You can find the details here. And indeed, you can submit several icebreakers- please add each of them separately in this thread 🙂

• Louis King

• UX R/D - Felinesoft

•  

• Instructions on how to use the template in the board

I’m signed up for the webinar right now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@OnlyAli the link is in the event description: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9551688942. Please join us 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Is attendance at one of the workshops really a requirement? :(
Two of them start at 3am for me and the other at 1am, so that’ll be a No from me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Paul Snedden , not a requirement, it is also mentioned in the post : “You can then submit your brand new icebreaker template for a chance to win a prize. (if you feel confident with your template creation skills- no need to attend one or more of the workshops- but it’ll be fun.)” 😊

It is for those who want to join but feel they need some training :)

I’ll highlight that part 😎

Looking forward to see what you create!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Ahh, my bad. Sorry, this is what happens when I’ve only had one coffee and I skim read :)

I’ve got a few in mind, so I’ll get to creating them. Thanks @Helena Brandist 

• Nick Vitsinsky

• Scrum Master @ Betty Blocks

•  

1. Watch the GIF 📺 – Watch the gif inside the template for quick and easy explanation, it covers 99% of what needed to be done

2. Draw a graph 📈 – Ask participants to draw a graph on a timeline how do they feel the last sprint / iteration went. What was the hottest or coldest moment, where they felt like a shower rain, or when it was a sunshine.

3. Write your name 📝 – At the end of your graph write your name on the sticky note

4. Spice Up your graph 🌶️ – Use stickers to highlight some important moments of the sprint / iteration

5. Explain your graph 🗣️ – Ask each participant to briefly explain the graph and use the explanation for potential further discussion

Instruction is also in the template itself