August V-MUG Schedule

Userlevel 3

Hi All!

Here’s the schedule for our August events - we will update this list with more events as they’re created. We hope to see you there! If you’d like to learn more about these events please visit our events page.

AUG 12, 2020 - 1:00 PM (PDT)

SF Virtual Miro User Group

Have you ever wondered how you can stand out in an ever-growing competitive industry? Join us on August 12th at 1 pm PST for a panel discussion with Tanner Christensen, Jingxi Li, and Amy Jackson, moderated by Can Wang. We'll share our experiences as hiring managers, recruiters and team leads on how the design world may have changed and tips on how you can stand out.

View Details

AUG 15, 2020 - 10:30 AM (EDT)

DC Virtual Miro User Group: Designing for Children's museum

How Wonder Universe Children's museum in Virginia applies human-centered design for their site. Join us on August 15th - Saturday at 10:30 AM EST for 45 minutes for an immersive showcase of re-designing a site for Children's museum presented by Nata Kostenko - a UX Designer. In this interactive session everyone gets to experience the site design from user interviews to usability testing.

View Details

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi

Thnx - These both look interesting

A comment - I signed-up to one event , my first not fully understanding what was happening  when i was presented with a second sign-up page - never see that behaviour before - thought your system is glitchy - now I’ve signed up to the second i realise the first page had confirmed sign-up and this 2nd one is an extra level of ‘featured’  -  I’ve no intention, need or benefit to you or me from being featured but I don’t see how to make contact through the events page

Maybe I’m the only stupid one - I think though that the page & navigation sh/could be clearer

ciao

Userlevel 3

Hi @Natalie Larino 

Can you pls clarify the start time

The landing page header say 1pm PDT

and the body says PST

Userlevel 3

@Simon.Harris should be PDT!

Userlevel 3

@Simon.Harris the best way to contact the team with questions about events is through emailing me at natalie.l@miro.com. The event page isn’t great at redirecting :/