We love you, Miro Community! ❤️

• 15 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

💕 Happy Valentine’s Day! 

We can hardly express how much the Miro team appreciates every single one of you. From innovative Miroverse templates to helpful conversations, to engaging events, you’re always creating something that helps people learn and grow. So much gratitude from @Colleen Curtis, @Natalie Larino, @Helena Brandist, @Anna Savina@Olena Avramenko, me, and all of us here at Miro.   

👉Will you help us share the love? Comment here to @ mention someone in the community whom you appreciate, call out your favorite Miro feature, or link to your favorite Miroverse template!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Alexis Luscutoff & @Colleen Curtis -

I’d like to recognize all the MIroneers who contribute daily to this community by encouraging engagement, sharing new product directions, listening to user’s feedback, and advocating for issue resolution. @Marina , @Natalie Larino , @Helena Brandist@Lena Shenkarenko and of course both of you are all on my shout out list!

From a user perspective, @Robert Johnson , @Isman Tanuri, @Jonathan White  & @Max Harper all rank way up there!

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The Miro support team for answering all of my questions, and for their gentle approach when pointing out my "user errors" 🙊❤️

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Aw we do have a great support team don’t we, @Robert Johnson! And gratitude to YOU for being our moderator extraordinaire! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

My eternal love and gratitude go to @Robert Johnson and @Kiron Bondale for helping us and our community every single day :revolving_hearts:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Also would love to mention @Said Saddouk and his incredible Miro artworks :heart_eyes: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson you are a legend! Hope you enjoy your mini-valentine at home this year! 

We sure did 🥰

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Also would love to mention @Said Saddouk and his incredible Miro artworks :heart_eyes: 

@Marina 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Such wonderful shoutouts for Mironeers and community members, @Kiron Bondale! +  @Robert Johnson what a precious photo! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Robert Johnson you are a legend! Hope you enjoy your mini-valentine at home this year!