Possible presentation mode with movement via frames in frame mode

Show first post

35 replies

I like the movement between frames while skipping from one frame to another, but it disappears when switching to fullscreen mode. Is there some workaround?

I have exactly the same question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi All, I loved this presentation mode but it seems it has been updated I can’t do it anymore. Is somebody know if we can bring this feature back ?

Thanks a lot.

Mickael

@Mickaël Castell - Presentation Mode now has a dedicated “Present” button at the top-right, near the Share button:

And it looks like Miro just updated this new presentation mode to allow for a dark background again when presenting frames:

They either removed it or made it exclusive to upgraded users. I hope they did not remove it, it’s part of what gave miro an advantage over other apps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Yacine - Interactive Presentation Mode is available on all plans. However, it is not available to Visitors. You would know if you are a Visitor on a board as you will not have the Share button at the top right. 

What ootions/buttons do you see at the top-right corner of the board that you cannot present from? Can you share a screenshot?

For example, this person is a Visitor editor on the board, therefore they do not have the Present or Share button:

However, on my boards, I do:

Hi All, I loved this presentation mode but it seems it has been updated I can’t do it anymore. Is somebody know if we can bring this feature back ?

Thanks a lot.

Mickael

@Mickaël Castell - Presentation Mode now has a dedicated “Present” button at the top-right, near the Share button:

And it looks like Miro just updated this new presentation mode to allow for a dark background again when presenting frames:

Hi Robert Johnson , 

Thank you for your answer. I did seen this changes and played around it yesterday but that was not my question…

The fact is that now, in a frame by frame présentation, transitions look like a PDF présentation. I loved the fact that before this update the transition on miro happened like a camera moving toward the next frame zooming in and out. It made the presentation so dynamic ! Is this feature gone ? 

Thanks again.

Mickael

Hi @Will Clark @Mickaël Castell @Robert Johnson,

I have also had this issue - in the last 2-3 days Miro has changed transitions between frames from a flow type (where you see the movement across the board as you change frames) to static (where there is no movement and it is just direct frame to frame which takes away from the whole point of the Miro experience). The only work around I have found is the linking frames to other frames which does allow for this visual movement but it definitely is not as accessible. 

Is there any other solution to this?

Thanks, 

Caitlin

@Yacine - Interactive Presentation Mode is available on all plans. However, it is not available to Visitors. You would know if you are a Visitor on a board as you will not have the Share button at the top right. 

What ootions/buttons do you see at the top-right corner of the board that you cannot present from? Can you share a screenshot?

For example, this person is a Visitor editor on the board, therefore they do not have the Present or Share button:

However, on my boards, I do:

It’s my board, I’m not a visitor. The flow like presentation style where the screen would slide from one frame to the next is no longer the default presentation mode. Now the presentation is like that of powerpoint, a classic slide show.

Are animated transitions for presentation mode gone again?
I cannot find the “toggle background” button anymore. Instead there is now a function called “start in fullscreen”.
Could anyone tell me how to get back animated transitions please?
Otherwise my presentation is useless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Are animated transitions for presentation mode gone again?
I cannot find the “toggle background” button anymore. Instead there is now a function called “start in fullscreen”.
Could anyone tell me how to get back animated transitions please?
Otherwise my presentation is useless.

Thank you! I’d love to do that, but as I said, the button is gone. What did I do wrong?