Link to as a button

Currently the button to click the link when an external link is being used is in the top right corner and not obvious to everyone. 

It would be good if there was a button or if a shape can turn into a full size button and make it clearer its a clickable shape

Hi @EMEW! Are you referring to the Share button?

Not sure what you mean by “it would be good if there was a button or if a shape can turn into a full size button” – it looks like a full-size button to me? 🙂

I think @EMEW means the ability to turn any shape into a button containing a link.  If you use “link to” it creates a fiddly little arrow, which isn’t formattable and doesn’t scale well.

You can embed a link in text, which again is not formattable (i.e. always blue/underlined) and when you click it it brings up the URL itself, which you then have to click again, which is irritating.  I’m new to Miro and this seems like an obvious and easily implemented improvement.  Apologies if I’ve missed any other way of creating a button that is formattable and only needs to be clicked once 🤔

Hey both, thank you for leaving your thoughts here. 

Yes @davidbowen  that’s exactly my point around linking a shape etc. Ideally I’d like the whole shape to become the button where you can click anywhere, not just the top right corner. 

Thank you

Bump! This is a feature that would make managing charts for guests much easier

Bump ^_^ would help us out. 

Here is a similar Wish List idea post:

https://community.miro.com/ideas/option-to-make-an-entire-object-a-clickable-hyperlink-1972