Image Caption option for Images description

Good afternoon,

In Miro, we can insert images, that are cool, it would be great if can have an option to add image description, like we have in the most of the Miro tutorials. 

Currently we have to add the description manually by adding the Text and then have to group them 

which leads to inconsistency in fonts and alignments.

I believe this functionality will help a lot. 

Thanks

Aman

I’m a super user of tools like Miro and Notion, and this feature is mandatory, like it is implemented on Notion.

Just wanted to add my voice to this. My use case involves having a collections of images on a Miro board… Currently my only option is to manually add a text label to it, but then if I need to add an image within the group (sometimes in the middle in keeping things alphabetical) the auto-layout functions become problematic. I can group the text to the image, but it still moves the text in a separate way from the image. Would much prefer an integrated captioning functionality.

This community thread also details some of the problems that I am describing, and the workarounds are not ideal: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/import-photos-is-sweet-but-i-d-love-to-make-visible-text-captions-travel-with-the-photos-454?tid=454&fid=45