Add some image manipulation features

Related products: Images

When inserting/pasting images, there are currently no modifications of such objects possible, besides resizing them (with locked AR as stated here).

I wish Miro would allow to modify an inserted image’s…

• Border
    (add border, set border color, change border thickness)
  • Opacity
  • Cropping → just realised this has been added recently!  :tada:

+1

I can’t imagine these capabilities haven’t been added yet!

Opacity for sure!!

Would love to see some basic brightness/contrast adjustments as we are often uploading images of paper taken with phones.

Multiply opacity feature would be amazing. 

.png images come with a white background even when exported without one, which can be annoying. 
Would also help when uploading sketches to get rid of the paper opacity and create nicer ideation boards. 

+1 on this, and would also love to be able to do some masking on the image, freehand and by gradient 🙏

These seem like useful quick wins, since the capabilities already exist for other object types.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.
For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,
Miro Community Team

I’m not sure if this would be an appropriate addition as a part of this feature, but I’d like the ability to group a set of images (or a text label and image), and the resize/alignment/sort functions treat the group as a single image.

This would be enormously useful, as often I work with groups of images, or at the very least and image with a label. When I need to add another one, and rearrange, it can cause significant problems unless they’re all just single images, with no text/labels.