Share Distributed '23 Feedback for a Chance to Win šŸ†

• 18 October 2023
  • 31 replies
Share Distributed '23 Feedback for a Chance to Win šŸ†

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 2

My teamā€™s love the scribble lines. it is helping us see things in different perspective and helping different personalities on the team to express and not holdback on their thoughts even if all are talking about the same thing.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was very interested in Indraā€™sĀ session on ā€œFuture of collaboration: Co-creation with Miro AIā€. Unfortunately the AI functionality he was demonstrating isnā€™t available in the Education Account which I use. Thatā€™s disappointing and I hope that will change - but it lookedĀ interesting anyway.

Thank you for the feedback Tim and happy to hear you enjoyed the presentation!

Userlevel 4

Hope to see this in the on-demand:Ā Rethinking psychological safety in hybrid teams byĀ Lois Newman as I donā€™t see it posted here:Ā https://events.miro.com/distributed/on-demand

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you to everyone who has shared their feedback! If you more thoughts to share you can still do so! Weā€™ll be reaching out to 3 winners of the Miro hoodies via DM by end of week!Ā 

Iā€™m still waiting to see the sessions!šŸ˜«šŸ˜­

Ā 

Unfortunately, the broadcasts were viaĀ youtube and were not rated for all viewers, so my companiesĀ enforced ā€œRestricted Modeā€ policies prevented me (and many others) from getting to join yesterday.Ā  We were told all sessions will be available as recordings immediately afterwards, but I havenā€™t seen them post, yet.Ā  When will they be available?Ā  And please set the ratings so people with aggressive corporate policy restrictions can still see them!

Hope youā€™ll be able to provide this feedback to the technical team, and thereā€™s something that can be done to prevent this next time around.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hope to see this in the on-demand:Ā Rethinking psychological safety in hybrid teams byĀ Lois Newman as I donā€™t see it posted here:Ā https://events.miro.com/distributed/on-demand

Hey Kevin! So happy to hear you enjoyed Distributed ā€˜23! Our team is working on getting all on-demand sessions up soon!