Answered

Resize multiple images to be the same size?

Userlevel 2

Our company use Miro for Fashion Design and create a lot of boards that use JPG or PNG for visuals rather than Miros shapes/stickies.

Once we drag and drop into Miro images are all different sizes, which have to be manually resized. 

We use A LOT of images 500+ so this is very time consuming!

p.s love miro

icon

Best answer by Max Harper 15 March 2023, 17:28

View original

47 replies

Hello 

Can’t find the context menu if I try to reduce the images. What do I wrong? 

Update: Sorry now I can see the context with the possibilities zu change the pics. 

Thanks very much...Marcel 

Just saw that Kristin, thanks so much for adding the feature back in.

I was wondering where the image resizing tool was. Now when I select multiple images I can make them same height or width when selected.

Total time saver, thank you so much!

PS - Can we add the set base object in from the previous Image resizing tool you had so you can match width or height  to the base object? @Kristin 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi everyone, I’m excited to let you know that there are now more ways to edit multiple images at once in Miro. As @Max Harper mentioned (Thank you Max!), this bundle of improvements includes the ability to resize multiple images at once by height or width, saving you time and effort.

Check out the latest announcement in product news and let us know what you think in the thread there. We’d love to hear how its working for you. 

Happy collaborating, Kristin

This is wonderful.  Thank you for the update.  I’ve spent some time trying to un-install the marketplace image resizer.  Does anyone know how to remove this from Miro now that it’s native elsewhere?

I’ve tried to locate it in my apps and integrations and uninstall, but it’s not listed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Helen Trokhimchuk @James Chun @Sébastien @Martin Haustein 
Image resize is now part of the core Miro UI. You should no longer need this additional plugin. 

@Max Harper I would love to try out your Miro image resizer. Can you send me a private link to use it? I appreciate your work on it. Thank you!

@Luke Moorhead  I sent you an install link in private message for the Image Resizer. 

I’ll look into adding the discussed features when I get a moment. I’ll also change the icon. 

Cheers, Max

Hello Max, I’m in the exact situation than Luke and I would absolutely love to have this plugin as well. It would save me precious hours of reorganizing my reference page. Do you think it would be possible to send me the install link as well please? Thank you very much

Hello, we were using the plugin quite extensively for some time, but it seems to be a bit broken since last update. (Using it pushes the left side bar further and further to the right) any chance for a fix?

Hi, can anyone share this plugin? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Johnson Yeah, I interpreted Max’s comment as a Refractive policy. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

they can only share not-yet-on-the-Miro-marketplace apps via a direct message.

To clarify for all readers: Miro confirmed that user’s are free to post links to their non-Marketplace apps. This may be refractive’s own policy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Madina Canning Like @Max Harper posted earlier, they can only share not-yet-on-the-Miro-marketplace apps via a direct message.

"Please DM me and I’ll send you the Miro Plugin install link."

This means all of your team members must install it through that link.

@Max Harper I would love that Plugin as well, I have been looking all over the web for a good solution to my resizing problems. Thanks for solving them!

Hi all, is anyone able to share the Miro resizer plugin? As I couldn't find it on the marketplace .. 

Thank you in advance 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is such a great plugin! Any plans to turn it into a Miro Marketplace plugin, @Max Harper? Would love a link in DM if still available. 😊

Hi there, I’m posting to also voice my interest in getting this as a feature that is native in Miro.  @Robert Johnson I’ve sent you a DM just now to see if I can also test out your app.  Very cool!

I have got the link but it shows me “application not found”.. I am using Safari on a Mac, is there any way to get it work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI, does anyone have the link for this app? Really need it, Thank you in advance. 

As per Max:

/anyone else viewing this post: we can only share not-yet-on-the-Miro-marketplace apps via a direct message. Please DM me and I’ll send you the Miro Plugin install link.
Cheers :) max 

@Edgar Sithole - I sent you the install link in a private message.

HI, does anyone have the link for this app? Really need it, Thank you in advance. 

@Max Harper Thank you so much! It works! Everyone on the board can access it now - this is a lifesaver! We are on the board everyday and this is absolutely amazing - thank you again! :clap:

@Robert Johnson Thank you for replying, the attached screenshot was the problem I was dealing with, thanks to Max everything is working now :) 

Thank you guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Madina Canning @Robert Johnson 

I see the issue and have fixed it. :) 

Hopefully you can get your teammates up and running now Madina. 

A few months ago, Miro changed their second-user-in-an-app-installed-team-auth flow... and made it better, but it broke old code. I updated our public apps and some others... but had neglected to update this one.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Madina Canning - I have installed it and it is working for me.

my colleagues can’t access the app

Please provide more details.

Are they team members or accessing the board as a guest? (Guests cannot use custom apps because they cannot authorize them because they are not team members).

Is the Image Resizer app icon showing up in the left vertical toolbar, but they can’t click it or is not just not there?

If it is there, what happens when they click it? Do they get a prompt to Authorize it?

@Max Harper - I just installed Image Resizer for a team that I am on with Marina and Kiron. I then added one of my other Miro profiles and when that profile tries to authorize the app, when I click the below authorize button nothing happens (latest stable Firefox).

I just added you to the team if you want to try for yourself.

Good Day,

Has anyone installed the image resizer for the board/team? 

It is working for me but my colleagues can’t access the app

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Miro Fahmy 

/anyone else viewing this post: we can only share not-yet-on-the-Miro-marketplace apps via a direct message. Please DM me and I’ll send you the Miro Plugin install link.
Cheers :) max 

Hi All, 

@Max Harper @Robert Johnson 

I’m wondering is this link still working..? 

Image Resizer

I have downloaded the chrome extension, and reopened Miro. Then clicked the extension but it seems to be a video recording application. 

What you have in this video is exactly what I need. https://youtu.be/WwnDqJHpDHs

I am assuming its something I'm doing wrong.

Please help. 

Miro (not this Miro lol)