Miro won't load in Chrome / Safari browser, yet desktop app works

• 11 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Hi,

Each time I log into Miro using my browser, I am able to login but then the screen shifts into a perpetual loading image. My desktop app works great, and I used to be able to log in via browser… but now it does not work.

I’ve updated my MacBook, and my browsers (Chrome & Safari), cleared caches, etc. Even though I can log into my account via the desktop app, I still need to be able to access outside links from a different team which I can only jump into via browser… these links are also not working. 

Please let me know how we can fix this ASAP as I have so much work to do in this board.

Thanks!

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @captainkrafty 👋
Thank you for the report!

I’m afraid that currently, there is not enough data to troubleshoot the issue you’re experiencing so I’ve converted this post into a support ticket. We’ll reach out to you via email shortly. Please bear with us!

I have similar issue. Safari works fine but Brave / Chrome gives me this

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Artem Biryukov 
Thank you for sharing the screenshot with your browser console!
I’m afraid that we don’t troubleshoot the errors in the Community so could you please submit a ticket to our Support team and provide us with the additional details on the issue (device type, browser version, steps that lead to the bug, board URL, etc.)?
Thank you!

@Helga but it’s exactly the same issue with a bit of context. I just provided a screenshot of a console log

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Artem Biryukov Thank you for following up!
The thing is that Miro works fine in Chrome on our side (Brave isn’t on the list of supported browsers, I’m afraid). So could you please submit a ticket and upload log. & har. files to the ticket thread? Here is a short guide on how to do so. Thank you for your cooperation!

@Helga Brave is basically exactly the same as Chrome (but without google services) it worked for me before just fine.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Artem Biryukov Thank you for your message! We’re waiting for a ticket and will be sure to keep the investigation going. Thanks!

i had the same issue and it was extensions installed in chrome.   for me it was the google drive extension, but others have had similar issue with other extensions. 

i had the same issue and it was extensions installed in chrome.   for me it was the google drive extension, but others have had similar issue with other extensions. 

This actually helped me forgot to check them the issue was a `Vue Telescope` extension for me

same issue here. google drive extensions

Hello, I have a similar issue. I thought I share a screenshot.

Using Safari version 16.2, Ventura 13.1

Cheers