Is it possible to import draw.io diagrams?

• 4 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I wanted to ask, is it possible to import draw.io diagrams that we created and exported from Confluence to Miro boards?

Thank you.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ramin -

I don’t believe there is any direct integration between Miro and Draw.io, but if you export the diagrams as PDF files or some other format which is more general, Miro could then import them. 

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale Thank you for your response

@Ramin -

I don’t believe there is any direct integration between Miro and Draw.io, but if you export the diagrams as PDF files or some other format which is more general, Miro could then import them. 

Kiron

The best way I found to get my drawio files into miro was to export it as a .svg file, then drag it into my board, not the ideal but does work better than PDF

@Carlos Neres Thank you so much, I will do that

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Import draw.io (Diagrams.net) diagrams | Miro

We need to import a official bpmn file to editable diagram shape.

https://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/2.0.2

Perhaps ​its work  for a plugin using api.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Import diagrams from Lucidchart, Microsoft Visio and Draw.io (vsdx file format) | Miro

Userlevel 6

Hi @Ramin and all others,

You can now import your draw.io diagrams into Miro using the draw.io integration by Miro. It also let’s you import diagrams form Lucidchart and Microsoft Visio. Check out my post for more information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing this question @Ramin ! We’ve made some updates to draw.io. To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates,  join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow!

Hope to see you there too @Kiron Bondale @Carlos Neres 😊