Search filtered by Frame

Related products: Navigation Frames

It would be helpful to be able to limit serch by frames rather than across the whole board - working with a team of 5 service designers we have created several large service blueprints on one board (not to mention personas and several other artefacts, and making change such as changing a term is difficult because search currently returns every instance across the whole board.

Cheers

Robert

Hey @Robert van Tol  

Thanks for your feature request. We’ll definitely add it to our backlog. If you have any other thoughts regarding content management in Miro, I’d be happy to chat with you to learn more and to use this information to make Miro even better.

This would be really helpful if it is provided as sometimes if a board is too big, it would make it much easier to find what you want.

+1 on this - or search a selection

+1, I have a project dashboard with multiple frames, just today we had a need to search for a word in only one of the frames

+1, actually the search is made even more difficult by the normally helpful feature of zooming in the found item. so one can’t see the context. it would be better if one could have choosed the search area before.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,

Miro Community Team

Use case: I do trainings and need to find content spread over different boards fast. But searching retrieves a lot of noise cause the search terms are spread over all kinds of miro elements. It would be great to have a search that just retrieves all the frames with the search term in the name of the frame.