Resizing a group of cells for the same size in tables functionality

When trying to adjust the cell sizes of a table, I have to do it one at a time. I wish there was a way to select them all and format them all to the same size (Height and Width).

Just like I would like to, if possible, delete multiple columns or rows at the same time.

Thanks. Best Regards

Guliver Terada

Same. It’s such an important functionality -- I resize multiple columns and rows ALL THE TIME in Google sheets and Excel. If there’s a tables feature in Miro, it should offer the common functionalities in those programs or else it’s a super frustrating user experience. 

if you select the entire table by clicking on the table name (so it’s then outlined in blue with white circles at the corners), then you can adjust the size of all rows or columns at once by dragging the outer border

@MichelleF - I can’t figure out how this works - could you explain a bit more?  my situation is that the default row height is massively too big.   I can’t drag the outer border - assume it would be the lower one - such that the height reduces - instead the whole thing moves.  Is there some hidden mode I need to discover?

@Heather.Stark Here’s a screen recording that might help: https://stanford.box.com/s/dlk5afoqix00u7wkofro1ikc8097607z

I found that if I’m copy/pasting from sheets into Miro Table I lose the feature to modify the row height using Michelle F’s method