Re-sizing & Automatic Moving Objects

Hi, 

I’d love to have the ability that frames (or other objects) could automatically move if resizing an object. For example: i have 2 frames next to each other, frame 1 to the left and frame 2 to the right. I start filling them with objects. Suddenly, i realize that i need to make frame 1 bigger, and add space to the right. Then, i have to manually move frame 2 and everything inside it. Wouldn’t it be great if frame 2 just moved to the right as i resized my frame 1? 

I love this suggestion and want to extend it:

Often I have the issue that I want to write something new but do not know where the space is for it. 

It is of course possible to do a “select all” on a certain area where I would like to put the new stuff and drag it but that often destroys the cohesion of the previous image - another possibility is to make everything bigger and then have more space for a “zoomed in” object so to speak - like prezi often does.

Until there is a solution, I will try these but until then my current go to is to just create new frames on the sides which at some point the defeats the purpose of a whiteboard because it becomes disconnected and functionally chronological - I do not use the previous frames anymore and they function more like a museum, which might turn out to be in the way - rather than an evergreen that I still use and can mentally location (“I remember writing about the workshop before over in that corner let’s see if it is still there - Yes, that is where that thing was”). 

I also want to share a bit about my internal process and why I am putting this on the wish-list:

It disrupts the flow of my creation to have to first make space before I can create something - and not just once, like making a new GDoc but all the time if I am reediting something / trying to connect a new thought with an old idea. If I were to create and then afterwards put it into right place it makes placing feel like a chore and future ideas have to be halted - if I leave it in frames the unorderliness affects the smoothness with which I want to create as well as the feeling of having an overview of all the things I have already written → mental location

(In terms of making the work-flow even smoother, this topic is related to the one about resizing when pasting: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/match-size-paste-size-mechanism-would-be-useful-727)