Presenter Mode, TWO MONITORS

I suggest Miro adds features such as:

1) Presenter Note, similar to PP, utilizing two monitor one with Presenter Note, to each Frame, there can be a text box attached as note, not show on the shared Monitor,​​​​​​

2)Frame within frame is a must, we should be able to create frame within frames and go down from big picture down to a small object while talking

There is a new Presenter Notes feature showing up in beta.

The notes panel opens in a new window, so it can be on an different screen altogether from the Miro board/presentation.

More info here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/8512850754962-Interactive-Presentation-Mode#h_01HMVE6QNTQEQ6AS7J46M3X6YH

This is fantastic! Thanks for listening and allowing me to get rid of PowerPoint! 😁

Thanks for taking the time to submit this idea @Masoud Hariri ! We’ve made some updates to Workshop & Presentation features that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow!

Hope to see you there too @Steve Comenzo 😉