Idea

Pasting on Ipad

Userlevel 1

When I am using Miro on my PC, I can paste an image that I copied with the combination of CTRL +V. How can  I paste a copied image to Miro on my IPad Pro? Nothing seems to work. Thanks 

12 replies

Second this, pasting images onto miro board is essential to my workflow and having to manually go into the upload tab in the ipad version is a pain.

Badge +11

Hi there,

For now, you can only upload the images with the Upload button on the toolbar, or via the multitasking mode, when you drag the images from the gallery right to the Miro board. 

You should be able to paste from the clipboard directly into the board on the Miro app. This is a very common feature that most serious apps support. The upload button only supports “saved files”, “URLs”, and “My Device” which lets you browse files, take a photo, or look at your photo library. None of these options are appropriate for my workflow.

Userlevel 1

This is an issue for me as well. It is crucial to be able to cut and paste from MacBook and iPad 

Hi guys. So my google search brought me here. It’s a pity to find out that a basic feature of any decent app is not supported in the iPad version. How come?

Any movement on this item ? This is basic functionality, simple Paste function ,  please implement now soon.  

So I was in my photos and found a  photo from a long time ago, I can’t copy it and paste it into Miro.   When I go to Upload in Miro it jumps to the most recent images in camera roll.  So then I Saved to files and then tried to upload as a File instead  which Miro was unable to place into the document.  So my only choice is to scroll in the Miro Photo browser all the way back one year to find the image Again! 

Copy paste comes first.  get off the Kan Bans and what have you,  and please give us a simple Paste  

copy Paste is 100 % necessary.  This app is being marketed to Professionals, please make sure the basics are done correctly. 

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

For now, you can only upload the images with the Upload button on the toolbar, or via the multitasking mode, when you drag the images from the gallery right to the Miro board. 

Unfortunately, this is not the best answer @Marina, this can only be a worst answer. We need copy paste function in iPad. Thanks. 

That’s about the most crucial function that can be missing … feels like missing one of my two hands ;)

@Marina: any news about implementing the “easy use” copy paste function?

Badge +11

Hi @Manuel Frey,

I’m afraid, no new so far, but this is something the team is aware of and has in the backlog. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

It could be linked to something I asked lately. 

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/ios-export-menu-integration-2803