More locking levels needed

Educators need to have participants move things around. Therefore the current lock method by the administrator is too basic.

LOCKING: Give several levels lock options to the administrator including

1. Lock everything – the whole object – this is your current status
  2. Lock the dimension, but the object can be moved around. This is so participants can rotate and move cards graphics on aboard. Currently, it’s a disaster when participants start to move items. They get resized and lost and its very hard to reset the board should  participant muck it up.
  3. Lock the items but allow participants to entre text. This applies specifically to text boxes and sticky notes. Currently if I lock a text box, no one can write in it. If I unlock it someone might accidentally move it.

We need the ability to lock text for card sorting so users can’t edit the contents of the cards but can move those cards around.  Being able to lock levels would really help here

Really could use the last one!! So many times people delete stuff they need to write text on/in. Would really help me working with clients. This way I can keep it extremely simple for them!

And when we lock things we can not edit them easily! 
That would be nice to have several options !