Miro desktop app: Color code and group board tabs

Need to be able to better organize open tabs in the Miro desktop app - color coding would be a great visual aid.

@Lynne H - Are you referring to tabs in the Miro desktop app?

I would add “groups” to this feature request, similar to Chrome’s implementation:

https://www.pocket-lint.com/apps/news/google/152183-how-to-group-tabs-together-in-chrome-and-sort-them-by-colour-and-name

@Robert Johnson I support!

That would be nice. I have so many open tabs now that i can’t read the label on the tab. 

Adding custom colors to the tab would improve. 

I run all my 1 on 1s through Miro for a team of 20,  If I could group them like in Chrome that would be awesome.  

I usually use the Miro desktop app on a 4K monitor and seeing all my tabs isn’t an issue. I’ve been traveling and I’m now using it on my 1920x1080 laptop. Now I can’t see all my tabs. It would be wonderful if there was a way to group them or even if they could be organized into multiple rows of tabs so the page title is readable.

Me too. When I’m away from my larger monitor, it’s almost impossible to figure out which tab is which. Groups would be so helpful. Color coding would would also help, but tab groups similar to Chrome would solve the issue much better.

I badly need this. Working across multiple projects I’ll often have 15-20 tabs open. Please implement, Miro!

Please, the number of tabs I have in my Miro client doesn't let me read what's inside of it. Besides I work based on projects, this would be really useful

This is a critical UI improvement!