Keyboard shortcut for lasso and other pen tool options

Keyboard shortcuts for tools are super helpful, but none of the sub-options of the pen tool have shortcuts such as the lasso tool, highlighter, pen 1, 2, or 3, smart shape etc.

These are great tools, but to switch tools I have to take my eyes off where I’m working...scan way over to the left...(this can be far away on a large screen)...select the new tool and then move my eyes and pen back to where I was…this is a significant slowdown in being able to draw on the screen.

If I could have one hand on my pen and the other on the keyboard and just switch tools as necessary...I could double the speed at which I work. This is especially true when doing things like organizing stickies during brainstorming or storymapping sessions. Having people watch me switch tools isn’t a good use of their time. The tool switch breaks focus and concentration.

You have them for some tools...just asking to fill out the set of available shortcuts.

I’m new to Miro and love it, mostly--this would bring it a step closer to awesome :)

@Blair Johnston - I will suggest upvoting the following idea:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/add-shortcut-keys-for-all-default-tools-3111

@Robert Johnson ,  I missed that--but have now voted for it...thanks for that!