Jira Cards - remember the query

Our company uses many large Jira projects. Whenever I add Jira cards, I have to enter a query from scratch to filter down the list of jiras.

The idea is to support storing queries somewhere so they can be easily clicked and used.
Even only remembering the last used query in the selector window would be a great help!

:slight_smile:

This is a good idea but you can actually do that now, sort of.  In the Search, turn on Advanced search, then click the little funnel that pops up.  From there you can pick from the Favorites created by the user in the integration settings.

Where can I create favorites in the integration settings? If I go from a board to → settings (upper right corner) → integrations and pick Jira, I only get ‘reinstall’ nothing else.

If I open the Jira card from the left hand side menu and enable advanced, I have no save or favorite buttons that I could press.

Can you please clarify?

@Dirk Junghanns not sure if you’re still unclear on this. Filters that you create and save in Jira are available to you in miro. Bring up the Jira Cards in miro, switch to Advanced Search, click on funnel and miro will present your list of Saved Filters (circled in yellow) to choose from. See screenshot. 

Miro fills in the JQL from the Saved Filter…

@Andy Zwerin , it’s still unclear to me where you create these saved queries/filters? 

@Andy Zwerin , it’s still unclear to me where you create these saved queries/filters? 

@MacL3an you create these in Jira.  Here’s a link to some instructions, https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-939938748.html

Thanks! That worked. I thought it was something you set up in Miro, not in Jira.