Deleting Boards as the Admin

Miro has been an excellent app for doing classroom critiques with all my students, but the inability to delete boards as the administrator (with an educational account) is abnormal.  Students invariably create their own boards on my account and I have no way of deleting them once the class is over.  I currently have 18 untitled/extra boards created by students from a class of 40.  If this continues, I won’t have any way of creating new boards in the coming years.  Admins need to be able to delete boards created by team members.

Good point!

Yes please, great suggestion @Scott Moy!

This is not only for the education plan, but for other plans as well.  There is currently no way to delete or move multiple boards, and things can get quite busy in the dashboard. If Miro could come up with a way to select multiple boards and delete or move them to a new folder, that would be fantastic.

fully agree! I have more than 50 boards which I definitely would like to be able to delete in a bulk action

Exactly! That’s happening to me and it’s really frustrating cause this app has everything but the fact that we cant delete other boards it’s annoying. I wish Miro change it, it would be really helpful as I cant pay for monthly for a better plan by myself. Free plan it’s al I have.

I’ve just posted this as a question. 2 years and nothing happened? I have over 100 orphan boards in my account. It is impossible to manage something like this.😵