Clickable Wireframe prototyping tool (a "tweaked" presentation mode)

Related products: Mapping & Diagramming

How?
From development point of view, it seems nothing fancy, while lots of components are present already in the Miro! As I imagine, to develop a prototype feature for Miro you need:

• a little bit smarter presentation mode 
  • a new kind of frame type (for click zones)
  • a new kind of arrow type (for connections)
  • switching between “design mode” and “flow mode”, to not confuse snapping. 
    (When I design the prototype, I wont snap into any frame that represent a click / touch zone, vice versa)

Why?
I would create clickable wireframe prototypes.
I know. Lots of other tools are in the filed. But Miro is a gateway drug for lots of emerging designer. This could be the next step for people who started to create flowcharts than prototypes here, and wont learn new tools. You wouldn't develop wireframing tools neidher, if you don't expect this, I guess. 

My usecase:
I create almost all illustration with Miro. I even switched from prezi.com and creating presentations with your tool. But when we ideating wireframes for a digital service, clients are overwhelmed after a certain complexity. Developers too.  However, the high fidelity designs arent ready yet. Now I recording hours and hours of videos explaining how these prototypes would work. Im about to learn Figma better, but im affraid Figma will be never an unversal visual tool for me. I need to create clickable protos, because presenting product / service ideas sucking time exponentially from me from the stakeholders, and not effective at all. 

Business case:
Prototyping could supercharge growth, with a good business model:
If I could have a simple prototyping functionality I would be “forced” to invite all stakeholders to Miro. Now im exporting pictures (one by one :rolling_eyes:, simetimes buggy, [not to mention the underscaled .PDFs])  Sending them trough Asana, email ..brrrr.
The less involved stakeholders and clients arent motivated to register into Miro and explore the very basic features. But everybody LOVES prototypes and seeing how their ideas come true, so this could be a motivation factor. 

Whoops… It seems like I invented the wheel again: https://github.com/miroapp/app-examples/tree/master/prototyping

Whoops… It seems like I invented the wheel again: https://github.com/miroapp/app-examples/tree/master/prototyping

The main question is How to use this plugin in our Miro board. Can you post some way to do that?

Object links is a poor man's solution until something better comes along. Short explanation: Right-click frame or whatever you want to go to - copy link. Right-click button or whatever widget you want to use to go there - link to - paste. 

Object links is a poor man's solution until something better comes along. Short explanation: Right-click frame or whatever you want to go to - copy link. Right-click button or whatever widget you want to use to go there - link to - paste. 

This right here, is exactly what I would need in early stages of ideating and wireframing before moving onto hi-def designs. We (UXers) want to engage wider team (business analyst, devs etc.) to the ideation process, and have a low threshold for out of the box ideas.

This link does not work anymore. Has it been removed? Why?

Considering Miro acquired InVision and is closing it down we really need a simple prototyping tool as a replacement that we can use for design collaboration and user testing  

BUMP. Bump.

Miro please look at this and consider creating an interactive prototype feature for wireframes we are creating on the board

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience! Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,

Miro Community Team