Bulk Frames

Related products: Frames

Hello,

I was curious if anyone else would find what I’m calling ‘bulk frames’ useful. The idea is if a PDF, PPT, or series of images/content were placed on a board, you could easily add a frame around each with just 1 click vs having to manually make and place a frame around each one at a time.

Perhaps this is already a feature I do not know about, but if it isn’t how grand would that be? For someone who uses the ‘Presentation Mode’ all the time, this would save a ton of manual adjustment time, and be quite grand.

Cheers!

Hello,

I was curious if anyone else would find what I’m calling ‘bulk frames’ useful. The idea is if a PDF, PPT, or series of images/content were placed on a board, you could easily add a frame around each with just 1 click vs having to manually make and place a frame around each one at a time.

Perhaps this is already a feature I do not know about, but if it isn’t how grand would that be? For someone who uses the ‘Presentation Mode’ all the time, this would save a ton of manual adjustment time, and be quite grand.

Cheers!

It does sound like a great idea for speeding up creating presentations in Miro – thanks for the suggestion! 

We’re currently working on improving presentation experience for our users – would you be interested in participating in a quick user testing session by any chance :relieved: ?

Yes, absolutely!

Yes, absolutely!

Fantastic, Dan, thank you so much! Please, use this link to pick a time & date that will work for you. 

Has any progress been made on this front? I am especially interested in using Miro as my slide-deck for my large lecture class, but having to manually create frames for ~50 slides for each module is my biggest barrier to doing so

same issue - i want to use Miro for teaching but creating frames for existing slide decks is tedious and prone to error - i sometimes create lectures in miro and then screenshot areas to put in Keynote (lol) because frames don’t always capture properly, adding titles is easier, and rearranging is much easier.

Also the lack of search/replace is devastating at times (i know that is another topic :)