Ability to select and copy text in View of Comment mode

It would be nice to be able to select and copy text on the board while in View of Comment mode.

After the Design phase we want to share a link to the board in View or Comment mode with our developers. It would really help them to be able to copy text from the board instead of retyping it.

Exactly. One must also be able to interact with the links, texts in the page, especially when using a pdf.

I am a studeny and I use Miro to study collaboratively with my friends. I would like to have text interaction abilities on Miro. 

Thank you. 

HELP! We need this feature too! 

Please everyone vote for this and please Miro add it soon!

We spend a lot of time exporting to PDF so the developers can copy text from the PDF files and there’s always a risk of the developers not having the most recent copy!

we need more votes!  Please vote for this!

We have built a common comments process used in our customer support service. The boards is huge and not suitable to expert in pdf. Everyone needs edit access in order to copy/paste texts. This introduced several issues. Firstly, our users might delete or alter content by accident. Secondly, we are on a enterprise licence with FLP. This means that everyone in our team requires full licence, even if they do not need to be able to edit or create boards. They only need to be able to copy the text inside sticky notes and shapes.

Please implement this function!