Ability to hide certain releases in User Story Map Framework

I’ve been creating a user story map using ‘User Story Map Framework’ template.

After revealing and expanding the user stories for multiple releases, the user story map becomes quite large in Miro. 

Idea:

There should be a way to hide a release in the user story map, or even just to move a release to another user story map. 

Workaround: Thanks to @Rob Johnson 

make a copy of the whole User Story Map, rename it (e.g., the release number/date/etc.) and then delete everything that was not part of that release.

Also a pain for me. One of the goals of a Story Map, the ability follow initiatives across releases, but on other moments you may want to focus only on curent and next, not having all the previous release that force you to scroll to check whats on top of the column . What I’d expect here to solve this would be a collapse or even hide release.

It’s really hard to navigate on the board with multiple releases. We don’t want to remove release because it gives us the valuable information what was released when.

The possibility to roll up the release that was completed would be really appreciated.

I agree. If you could just collapse a release on the story map for viewing later, that would be really useful.

I agree. I would really like an enhancement to collapse or hide a release. I want to keep a record of accomplishments, but we’re planning 25 releases this year. That’s a long long miro user story map.