NEW! Announcing the Miro app for Zoom

NEW! Announcing the Miro app for Zoom

Show first post

68 replies

Finally Miro on Zoom is working!! I think the developers have worked out to solve the token for connection issue.

Logged in!

@Thana and @Denise Dziwak Although I received the same message, zoom sent me an email saying “You just installed Miro from the Zoom App Marketplace.”. 

Maybe Zoom is having trouble notifying the complete installation on the web.

Zoom sends notification to account owner every time an app was installed or uninstalled—not a report of a problem.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@David Grabner I am located in Europe, could that be a feature first made available in a restricted geographicarea ?

I got Zoom to recognize the Miro app, but got the following error when I tried to open it in Zoom: Unable to get Miro access token. Zoom user not found.

Userlevel 1

@Thana and @Denise Dziwak Although I received the same message, zoom sent me an email saying “You just installed Miro from the Zoom App Marketplace.”. 

Maybe Zoom is having trouble notifying the complete installation on the web.

Hello David,

That’s excellent news!!
However, I having problems trying to install it. Are you aware of this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Same problem on my Zoom app on macOS Big Sur, Zoom v.5.7.3 (809) Pro account. Can’t configure Miro connection from Miro app page on Zoom Market Place -- it brings this error message.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@David Grabner I am a Zoom Admin on my campus wide Zoom license. And I have an Education plan for Miro. 

Userlevel 1

Hello David,

That’s excellent news!!

Thanks in advance.

I have the same issue even when upgrading zoom app

Userlevel 1

@David Grabner I am PRO user of Zoom.

Userlevel 3

@juan ian @Adrien Painturier we are seeing an issue for a specific Zoom account plan.
Therefore wanted to ask what Zoom plan are you on https://zoom.us/pricing ? Thanks

Userlevel 1

@Adrien Painturier I had the same problem, and after restart my system Zoom’s interface updated.

May be that works.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello @David Grabner, I Followed every steps in the article by @Vlada including updating my Zoom app to the 5.7.3 version but nothing seem to have changed in the Zoom app interface on my end. 

Is it a Zoom integration problem for the Miro app? 

Userlevel 1

Once I updated Zoom app, I could open the apps section and Miro shows up.

But the boards seems to need a TOKENto open.

Userlevel 3

Our help article is here @juan ian  https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012756459

Userlevel 3

@juan ian do you still have an issue with this? What Zoom plan are you on https://zoom.us/pricing ? Thanks

Userlevel 1

I already recieved an email from Zoom that the app was installed.

Is there any tip or tutorial to learn how to enable the board within the zoom meeting?

Thank you!

This is great news! Can I ask: will this work on a desktop/laptop or only on a smartphone?

Userlevel 1

Hello David,

That’s excellent news!!

Thanks in advance.