Miroverse Challenge: Womxn at Work ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

Miroverse Challenge: Womxn at Work ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Miro Heroesย :heart_eyes:

ย 

To celebrate the International Womenโ€™s Day, we are launching our first-ever challenge honoringย womenโ€™s rights, womenโ€™s history, and workplace equality.ย 

ย 

Our mission is to forge inclusive work cultures where women's careers thrive and their achievements are celebrated, and we would love you to join us and help drive change.ย :raising_hand:

ย 

For this special edition of the Miroverse Challenge, Womxn at Work, we invite you to submit templates that cover the topics mentioned above.ย 

ย 

We will accept different kinds of templates: icebreakers, workshops, team building, retrospectives,ย  education and more. We will be judging based on relevance, template layout, and ease of use.ย ย 

ย 

For inspiration, here are some sample ideas:ย 

• An icebreaker template thatโ€™s a trivia game about female leaders around the worldย 

• A team building exercise that breaks through masculine and feminine archetypes

ย 

We look forward to seeing all the amazing ways in which you celebrate and support women using Miro.

ย 

Letโ€™s drive change together!

ย 

More Challenge Details

ย 

ย :calendar:ย  Timing

Submission period: March 4โ€“May 10

Voting and judging:ย May 11- May 19

Winners announced: May 20

ย 

:ballot_box:ย  Voting and judging

Miro Teamโ€™s Choice will be awarded by our panel of expert judges. Submissions will be judged on their ease of use, layout, and that special fun factor.

Peopleโ€™s Choice will be awarded based on top likes under the comment here in the online community. Make sure to vote for your favorite template by April 19. โ˜๏ธ

ย 

:gift:ย  Prizes for each categoryย 

Miro teamโ€™s Choice - ย iPad and an Apple Pencil orย 500 gift card euros towards an online course at selected online schools

Peopleโ€™s Choice-ย AirPods

Miro swag will be awarded to all participants who will get published on Miroverse :sunglasses:ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

How to participate

ย 

:pencil:ย  To enter, please add a comment to this thread with the following details:

• Your full name

• Role and company

• Miro board embedded with your template (with view access)

• Instructions on how to use the template

• Optional: 1โ€“3 minute video overview of your template

:warning:ย  Entry requirements

• Your template must be in English, and have been created and designed using Miro

• Your template must be newly created orย not published on Miroverse earlier

• All information must belong to you, the board owner (We will reject all submissions containing copyright-protected content on board.)

• Your template must be submitted to Miroverse before the challenge deadline

• By participating in the challenge, you agree that your submission may be published and used for promotional activities by Miro

ย 

Miroverse Team Judges:ย 

• ย Mariam Danielianย manages the content production for Miro templates and oversees publications for the Miroverse templates library. She is inspired by the creativity of Miro users who turn an empty canvas into a universe of their own creation, and sheโ€™s passionate about sharing their work with others.ย 

• Stephanie Solomonย is the Enterprise Content Marketing Manager at Miro. Reporting through the Product Marketing organization, Stephanie works cross-functionally with product and enterprise marketing colleagues to deliver relevant blogs, case studies, guides, newsletters, and overall messaging to enterprise-level audiences. When she's not creating content to engage prospective customers, Stephanie is supporting the Women & Allies ERG to lead initiatives like International Women's Day or coming up with fun new activities for our Austin Culture Committee.

• Melinda Thompsonย leads the Legal and Trust & Reputation teams as Head of Legal (General Counsel) at Miro. Collaborating with leaders across the company, she delivers strategic legal guidance on matters that drive innovation, compliance, and empower teams to create the next big thing. Melinda is passionate about the advancement of women and girls, when she's not advising on a variety of Legal matters, Melinda is the Executive Sponsor for the Women & Allies ERG and Miro Mamas supporting events like International Women's Day and fireside chats with Women Leaders across industries. In her spare time she enjoys growing lavender, developing her chocolatier skills, and is working on getting her private pilot license.

ย 

Happy collaborating, and good luck!ย ย :rocket:

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Karen Mย and @Alexis Luscutoff, we won!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'm so veryย happy about this, I hadย suchย a blast creating this template! I got to know Karen, develop my amateur designer-wannabe skills, and learn a lot about brilliant women while doing it.

The best part: None of us could have done it on our own, it wasย a truly collaborative effort and we iterated the template several times during the process.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for choosing me as a co-creatorย forย this challengeย Karenย and Alexis! ๐Ÿ’œ

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

It was such fun working on this challenge, really opened my eyes to taking part in them with Miro.ย 

The submissions were all amazing and I hope we all get to use them at our companies at some point to bring awareness or to challenge.ย 

Around of applause to everyone! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

One year passed from the previous IWD celebration challenge and I want to invite all of you to 2023ย challenge dedicated to International Womenโ€™s Day!ย 
Read the details in this thread.
Please note, that we now calculate votes and likes in Miroverseย for the people's choice award, so the earlier you publish the higher the chances are for winning.