How Do You Miro? Retrospective Templates Challenge 🔮

How Do You Miro? Retrospective Templates Challenge 🔮

Show first post

37 replies

These look fantastic @Steven Sampson-Jones 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Outstanding @Steven Sampson-Jones. Knew I could trust you to produce the goods! If only I had your drawing skills.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

An agile retrospective: Marvellous comic book edition

• Your full name - Steven Sampson-Jones
  • Role and company - Agile Coach on Universal Credit, UK Government
  • Miro board embedded with your template (view access) - Embedded below, and submitted for approval to the Miroverse.
  • Instructions on how to use the template - facilitation guide is built into the template. Bonus content, my first ever YouTube video can also be seen below "walking the board".

'Marvel' at my hand-drawn illustrations (8.5 hours/9000 pen strokes), which I've built to replicate reading a comic book into Miro. A first of its kind, to my knowledge shared with the community. I'm sure this brings back some nostalgia for many readers, and this particular format captures my own personality traits and love for drawing, visual/remote facilitation and Agile delivery. I hope y'all enjoy using this fun template as much as I did putting this idea into motion. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Pride Retro

A brand new template as it’s Pride Month.

• Your full name - Chris Stone 
  • Role and company - Enterprise Agile Coach - The Virtual Agile Coach
  • Miro board embedded with your template (view access) - Embedded above
  • Instructions on how to use the template - Included in the template

- Explore through some of the underlying Pride themes where you could reflect as a team, the things you loved, the pride you have, as well as how you can enable each other to bring your whole selves to work.

Also challenge yourselves to see how you could be greater allies to our LGBTQ colleagues

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Ramadan Retro

- Explore as a team through some of the principles and practices of Ramadan where you could reflect as a team, build new habits together or promote greater balance. Also challenge yourselves to see how you could be greater allies to our Muslim colleagues.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Stone Hahaha I’m sure the judges will be impartial 🙂 Now I know who to go to for retro templates inspiration. I’ve never played DnD in my life but THAT one, I might just learn how to play/do the DnD retro!

I had never played DnD before either! 

I am currently working on Jumanji board game and Trivial pursuit themed retros. Bringing fun back to the workplace!

If you need inspiration, check out the whole catalog of my retros here; www.thevirtualagilecoach.co.uk/retros

All freely available. No sign ups or restrictions

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris Stone Hahaha I’m sure the judges will be impartial 🙂 Now I know who to go to for retro templates inspiration. I’ve never played DnD in my life but THAT one, I might just learn how to play/do the DnD retro!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Stone Those templateslook incredible, mate. All the best for the contest! 

I’ve created some 46 retro templates so far I believe, all available in Miro.

This competition could become the Chris Stone show if I’m not careful.. haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris Stone Those templateslook incredible, mate. All the best for the contest! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Dungeons N Dragons Retro

Entry number 2 of many ;)

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Aussie Animals Retro

Entry number 1 of many ;)

Userlevel 4
Badge

Looking forward to seeing retrospectives taken to the next level!  Retrospectives are one of the most popular templates @ Miroverse so I can’t wait to see what you will come up with :cowboy: 

We will be looking for creative, visual and innovative approach that will make retros much more fun and helpful for teams!