Share the love this Valentine's Day

• 10 February 2022
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I’ve just made my first submission to the Miroverse, so hopefully it gets approved in time. I absolutely LOVE a themed retrospective, and also allowing teams to give unsolicited feedback to each other. With that in mind, I created the Valentine’s Day template.

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

Paul’s template is now live on the Miroverse - spread the love!

https://miro.com/miroverse/valentines-day-love/

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is so LOVEly, @Paul Snedden! Thank you for sharing :raised_hands_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge

I could not love this more, @Paul Snedden  - thanks for sharing the love! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Excellent @Paul Snedden!

Creating a culture of appreciation within a team is a great objective and this is a good way to integrate the concept with Valentine’s Day.

When I used to coach teams in person, I’d sometimes bring a box of wrapped chocolates into the room and have folks take a chocolate, thank someone for their help over the past week or two and give them a chocolate…

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge

We put a word into the cupids of Miroverse on your behalf @Paul Snedden :love_letter:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Love this template @Paul Snedden :heart_eyes:  Thank you for sharing! Would love to have it on Miroverse!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks all. I was really surprised to see that no one had built a Valentine's template before, so I'm very glad to be able to fill that gap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Paul Snedden way to share the LOVE with this community! So excited about this template and can’t wait to see what you come up with next! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

haha @Alexis Luscutoff whilst I’m on a chocolate theme, Easter has to be next :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Paul’s template is now live on the Miroverse - spread the love!

https://miro.com/miroverse/valentines-day-love/

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yay! Thanks for sharing @Robert Johnson ! :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Love this, thanks for the V-day assist @Robert Johnson and @Helena Brandist - @Paul Snedden, congrats and thanks for lending the love to Miroverse! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thank you SO MUCH @Paul Snedden! This template is absolutely LOVELY!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Happy Valentine’s for yesterday, one and all :)

Userlevel 4

Amazing job @Paul Snedden !