Possible presentation mode with movement via frames in frame mode

Show first post

35 replies

They either removed it or made it exclusive to upgraded users. I hope they did not remove it, it’s part of what gave miro an advantage over other apps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi All, I loved this presentation mode but it seems it has been updated I can’t do it anymore. Is somebody know if we can bring this feature back ?

Thanks a lot.

Mickael

@Mickaël Castell - Presentation Mode now has a dedicated “Present” button at the top-right, near the Share button:

And it looks like Miro just updated this new presentation mode to allow for a dark background again when presenting frames:

Hi All, I loved this presentation mode but it seems it has been updated I can’t do it anymore. Is somebody know if we can bring this feature back ?

Thanks a lot.

Mickael

I like the movement between frames while skipping from one frame to another, but it disappears when switching to fullscreen mode. Is there some workaround?

I have exactly the same question.

And now I have the answer as well. Using Chrome, you can enter full-screen from the browser View menu, and turn off “Always show toolbars in fullscreen mode”, and you are good to go.

I like the movement between frames while skipping from one frame to another, but it disappears when switching to fullscreen mode. Is there some workaround?

I have exactly the same question.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’d like to be able to:

• control the speed of movement between frames.
  • Have it follow the path of the line drawn between frames. 

I did this recently as a “thank you” to a group at the end of a couple days working together in + out of Miro. I highlighted the week, “flipping” through the frames I made using frames menu + space bar, while playing a celebratory music track in the background. Even though my timing was a little off and I could’ve used another hand (or better coordination abilities) to fade out the music, the group enjoyed it!

Userlevel 2

I use this kind of “flowing” presentation more than the frame per frame “hard” switch. The visible grey frames and the titles keep disturbing me though. I delete the frame titles so it’s a little bit better, but then you loose the overview in the frames menu. My workaround is to use hyperlinks to jump from one place to another.

So being able to choose the frame color and opacity would be great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mlanders -

This is a very cool use of the presentation capability - pretty much like those old “flip book” animations of days gone by! 

Kiron