Has anyone tried Planning Poker in Miro?

Show first post

33 replies

How to use Planning Poker app in Miro?, any help will be appreciated

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ErnestoBarron -

Miro support confirmed that the Planning Poker app has been added back to the marketplace - I just checked with a quick search and it looks like all is good!

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ErnestoBarron -

Miro support got back to me with the following update: “The Poker Planning app is indeed not on the Marketplace yet since our team is currently refining the plugin and will bring it back shortly. I'm afraid I cannot share any ETA when the app is back on the Marketplace, but we will let you know when it happens. Please, bear with us and stay tuned!”

Hopefully it won’t be too long as I do have a course coming up where I need to use it.

Userlevel 3
Badge

If you search that plugin on Google you are able to find the link in which it was published but it’s not available right now. It seems it wasn’t developed by Miro, but why taking it down; it worked so well. 

https://miro.com/marketplace/planning-poker/

@Marina any updates here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Barbara Wilders - I had this happen once before as well where I was unable to locate it by searching for it. It still shows up in the boards of one of my Teams where it had been previously installed, but I can’t add it to a different Team.

@Marina - could you shed some light on this? Is the Poker Planning app not available for addition for maintenance or some other reason?

Where did you find the plug in for planning poker, I have not been able to find it.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for sharing @Kiron Bondale! I’ve just found out that plugin (I had to manually search it on Miro’s website). It truly does the trick, I just hope you could personalized the numbers but it’s quite useful, nevertheless. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

The Poker Planning app plug in is quite functional and easy to use.

The only thing which it may not show is who voted for what size, but that is not critical as this technique is there to foster conversation within the team so once voting has been completed for a work item, there shouldn’t be a hesitation in team members sharing why they had a much lower or much higher size for the work item than others.