Warm Suggestion for Adding Chinese Support

Related products: Other

尊敬的平台团队:

首先,我想对贵平台提供的服务和内容表示深厚的感情。在使用过程中,我注意到该平台目前不支持中文。作为中国用户,我强烈需要增加中文支持。考虑到中文是全球用户数量最多的语言之一,引入中文支持不仅会让我们中国用户的体验更加方便,还可以帮助您的平台吸引更多用户并扩大其国际影响力。

我完全理解此更改可能需要一些时间和资源来实施,但我坚信它将为您的平台带来长期利益。我非常期待看到你们的平台在未来支持中文,这将使我们这些喜欢你们平台的中国用户感到非常高兴。

再次感谢您的辛勤工作和不断创新。我期待着你们平台的持续发展和进步。

真诚的,
孙翔宁

After translation (I forgot to translate haha)
Dear Platform Team,

First and foremost, I would like to express my deep affection for the services and content provided by your platform. During my use, I noticed that the platform does not currently support Chinese. As a Chinese user, I feel a strong need for the addition of Chinese support. Considering that Chinese is one of the languages with the highest number of users globally, introducing Chinese support would not only make the experience more convenient for us, Chinese users, but also help your platform attract more users and expand its international influence.

I fully understand that this change might require some time and resources to implement, but I firmly believe it will bring long-term benefits to your platform. I am very much looking forward to seeing your platform support Chinese in the future, which would make us, the Chinese users who love your platform, extremely happy.

Thank you again for your hard work and continuous innovation. I look forward to the ongoing development and progress of your platform.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]