Stickies Capturer for Workflow

Related products: Stickies Cross-Device

This is what I want: My goal is to be able to capture a physical flowchart with physical components and convert it automatically to a Miro flowchart with editable elements (cards, shapes, text — elements that can make up a flowchart).

I think this can be bit hit for Miro and its users working with business teams to improve business workflow.

To the Miro product team.

In live sessions with bpm-teams I often work with physical process components. Each step has its own component, actor and action. The component is a standard form with a very short description attached to it. Participants love sliding physical components on the whiteboard. Just as long as they find an ideal flow for their process. For saving and sharing this flow in a Miro board, a type of Stickies Captures is an ideal solution, because it saves time!

An extensive option is if there is also a link for each component with textual additional information, for example about important dimensions such as risk, document, performance standard and compliance field.

If you could build this extensive form of stickies capture for flows, then the next step would be integration (this board) with a BPM tool. Good for users, business and Miro!

Love to hear feedback!

Hi @Ben Boon! Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this idea. Our team has reviewed this and it’s open for votes and comments. 

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you again for helping make Miro better!

Miro Community Team