Smooth pan/zoom from frame to frame

Related products: Presentation

I’d like to smoothly pan/zoom from frame to frame, regardless of where that frame is placed and its size.
Allowing us to give the audience a sense of direction when moving from slide to slide, we have another tool to help the audience understand the journey of thought that’s being explained, and the case being made.

Just as an example: by showing a whole pyramid, then zooming in to see how many blocks it is made of, then zooming into just one block and how small a man is compared to it - we can better convey a message (how big this pyramid was once we looked at how to make another).
This smooth panning from one frame to another frame (either inside the first frame, or elsewhere) ensures the audience knows they are still viewing 

Further, by combining this smooth panning with a jump, we could zoom several times into a frame, then (hopefully without the client realising it) jump to an identical frame elsewhere, and zoom out to reveal the surroundings are different now.

I think this would greatly help us better convey complex matters and stories to audiences. This sort of smooth pan/zoom is available with other tools, like Prezi.

To finish that sentence:
… This smooth panning from one frame to another frame (either inside the first frame, or elsewhere) ensures the audience knows whether they’re looking more closely at the same matter/content, or they’re repeatedly jumping to a central reference frame… It gives so many options to show our content while tying it together to direction and context of other frames.

Zooming and panning from frame to frame is my #1 and only feature wish. It enables us to present many slides worth of data in a more easily understood manner, by seeing where different frames sit in relation to each other. E.g. a detail could sit within the larger frame of the same topic, or we could show two separate paths of thought coming from one frame, then following each path of slides individually and circling back.

Without being able to smoothly zoom/pan from frame to frame, the relational context isn’t clear, but it is if they were able to see how all the frames had been arranged and how we move from one frame to another.
The problem with showing a presentation without slide-view, is that I can’t control the camera smoothly/professionally and it’s not fit for a presentation to a manager or client in my opinion.