Integrate Power BI and Miro

Related products: Apps & Integrations

Our company is using Power BI more and more and I would love to be able to create process maps with live data from Power BI. Right now, Power BI limits the page size requiring multiple tabs and I would love to visualize my data with the Miro features. 

I have the same need.  Currently we are embedding Visio into PowerBI and it is able to link an ID out of the database to the ID of a given process block.  Would love to be able to do the same in Miro as our Engineering team heavily uses Miro.

We use Power BI alot. It is cool for stacking numbers, but has limited functionality to add descriptions or graphical (process) information. Would be really cool to integrate Power BI in Miro!

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,

Miro Community Team