Ideas for based on my experience

Hi, I have some ideas based on my experience to improve your program for a comfortable user experience.

My ideas:

1) Thickness for the arrow and arrowhead. Problem: In different situations, the size of the arrowhead remains very large and the line is thin and this does not change.

2) Color palette. Problem: there is no function to remove a color from the color palette. I have to constantly create new colors for different projects and I get confused which colors I created for this or that project because there are already so many of them.

3) Colors for stickers. Unfortunately a small selection of colors for stickers. The problem: when creating stickers for a project, I want to use colors that are appropriate to the project, but the colors are limited in the program and they do not correspond to the mood of the project. I think that it would be better to choose the colors yourself.

I look forward to your response and incorporating ideas into your program.

Hi @Leonid - thanks for taking the time to write this up! While this is very helpful feedback, the Wish List is best used for submitting a single specific feature request in each submission, as opposed to multiple requests in one. Because this particular request is so broad, we will be closing it.

A good practice is to keep it simple and specific. Broad requests or requests that include too many sub-ideas can be difficult for our team to scope, and difficult for us to accurately track here (for example, if one of your suggestions is added to our roadmap, but the others are not). Instead of submitting one expansive idea on [topic], submit each specific request one at a time. Keep them as granular, focused, and specific as possible.

It's also worth noting that there may be existing requests here in the Wish List that cover what you're looking for. I'd recommend using the Search bar to see if there are existing ideas you can add your vote to. 

Thanks again for your participation!

Miro Community Team

OpenClosed