High-Fidelity Prototype Feature

Related products: Frames

I’ve noticed that you have to transfer your low-fidelity prototypes to other prototyping tools. I hope you allow that here too so we don’t have to transfer to other sites or apps. 

When you say “High Fidelity” what do you mean? What’s your interpretation? Fidelity, noun; “the degree of exactness with which something is copied or reproduced”

Do you mean Miro needs better drawing tools? Better wireframing tools that have more control over their style etc? Do you mean tools that allow you to make interactive clickable prototypes that you can use for user testing?

Personally I want a way to make the wireframes that you create in Miro into interactive prototypes that can be used for demos and user testing. 

But until you define “High-fidelity” I am not sure people will know what they’re supporting

I meant interactive prototypes. I see that this feature is available for other sites, but this is what we are currently provided with at work. I want to be able to show stakeholders how their requested features translate visually (changing pages, clickable buttons, and responsive text areas) and so that they can easily feedback if our interpretations are different. 

Thank you for submitting this request @JCBP! To help our team process your idea faster, please use this template when sharing more details about your Idea:

💡 Tips for Great Ideas

1. Check if your idea already exists. You can upvote or reply to an existing idea 
  2. Use clear titles that summarize your idea 
  3. Share one idea per post, please
  4. Explain your idea fully using this template
    • Title
    • Description (copy and paste this into your idea description for ease of use) 
    • I use Miro to…
    • I find it difficult to… 
    • A possible solution would be…

Thank you again for helping make Miro better!

Miro Community Team

I meant interactive prototypes. I see that this feature is available for other sites, but this is what we are currently provided with at work. I want to be able to show stakeholders how their requested features translate visually (changing pages, clickable buttons, and responsive text areas) and so that they can easily feedback if our interpretations are different. 

I agree, a much needed replacement for InVision, where we could take the wireframes we create in Miro and then present them in Mobile, Tablet or desktop format as a clickable prototype with some limited animations.