Desktop Application - Close All Tabs and Tab Management

Related products: Navigation

It feels like the easiest path to implement is a “Close All Tabs” right-click or contextual option. A more complete realization would include a consistent point of interaction for the “X” when closing tabs (it currently resizes and jumps to the right, which makes tab management past a few board unnecessarily cumbersome). Hope everyone’s well :)

I like the way I have it on firefox. It´s a setting, I think: when I start Firefox, it´s started fresh new. No Tabs are open.

Damn, I was about to re-submit this when I searched and found a submission past-me made. Nice work, Kyle! I doubt it will gain much traction but at least I’m consistent.

I would expand this functionality to include “Reopen Closed Tab” and the ability to batch-launch tabs, possibly every board within a project.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,

Miro Community Team