Clear Post Its

It would be great to have a feature where you can clear the contents of multiple post it notes at once, when selected or filtered. 

Similar to excel, clear contents, this features helps remove the text but not the post its to allow for a re-start on ideas etc. 

I created a profile just to submit this idea, and glad to see it’s already here. This would make my life so much easier.

For example: every time I prepare a retro, I duplicate a frame with about 100 post-its and painstakingly group and lock all items other than the post its, then select just the post-its, delete them and replace them with fresh post its. Takes me 10 minutes.  

I try to use template boards for different workshop types to avoid this, but don’t always manage it. 

Thank you for sharing these details about your experience @Peter Stovall @EMEW — we agree that creating a template can be on way to avoid this in the future and have a fresh place to start. Please continue to share this idea with other users that might find it helpful to continue upvoting it.