Answered

Upload image into board

• 18 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I managed to upload the logo of the board via the picture endpoint (https://developers.miro.com/reference#create-or-update-picture). How can I upload an image to the board itself?
Use case: We want to upload our logo via the API when creating new boards.

icon

Best answer by Boris Borodyansky 18 March 2020, 13:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Ronny!

Really great your interest in our APIĀ :wink:

Right now it is only possible to upload the picture to the board only using web-plugin system.

Thereā€™s no such REST API method now, but thereā€™ll be one in the future.Ā 

Hello,

I wantĀ to upload the image onto the whiteboard. (Image is in base64 string format) I referred to the documentation for the same but couldnā€™t find the specific parameters to pass inside the .create method (Referred to this doc)

Can someone please help me with this.

Badge +1

Hi Ronny!

Really great your interest in our APIĀ :wink:

Right now it is only possible to upload the picture to the board only using web-plugin system.

Thereā€™s no such REST API method now, but thereā€™ll be one in the future.Ā 

Any idea yet on the timelines ofĀ making thisĀ available? Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

A rough roadmap for the REST API would be very welcome - thereā€™s so much that could be done if you could only open it for modifications (frames, images, ā€¦ are all read-only which limits what can be achieved).

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

Ā 

Create Image Widget REST API is part of our backlog with a high priority. I donā€™t have a date of when it will be availableĀ but I will inform you as soon as it is available.

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Fredrik Wendt,

Ā 

We have been working on a new REST API design for Image widget and are looking for developers to review it and provide feedback. Please reach out by private message if you are interested.