Answered

Upload image into board

• 18 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I managed to upload the logo of the board via the picture endpoint (https://developers.miro.com/reference#create-or-update-picture). How can I upload an image to the board itself?
Use case: We want to upload our logo via the API when creating new boards.

icon

Best answer by Boris Borodyansky 18 March 2020, 13:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Ronny!

Really great your interest in our API :wink:

Right now it is only possible to upload the picture to the board only using web-plugin system.

There’s no such REST API method now, but there’ll be one in the future. 

Hello,

I want to upload the image onto the whiteboard. (Image is in base64 string format) I referred to the documentation for the same but couldn’t find the specific parameters to pass inside the .create method (Referred to this doc)

Can someone please help me with this.

Badge +1

Hi Ronny!

Really great your interest in our API :wink:

Right now it is only possible to upload the picture to the board only using web-plugin system.

There’s no such REST API method now, but there’ll be one in the future. 

Any idea yet on the timelines of making this available? Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

A rough roadmap for the REST API would be very welcome - there’s so much that could be done if you could only open it for modifications (frames, images, … are all read-only which limits what can be achieved).

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

Create Image Widget REST API is part of our backlog with a high priority. I don’t have a date of when it will be available but I will inform you as soon as it is available.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Fredrik Wendt,

We have been working on a new REST API design for Image widget and are looking for developers to review it and provide feedback. Please reach out by private message if you are interested.