Question

Tables versus stickies

• 18 February 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Do folks out there have any types on combining text and tables.  I find the tables and charts function beyond painful and have often resorted to:   

Anyone got some better ideas or templates they use?  Annie

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Do folks out there have any types on combining text and tables.  I find the tables and charts function beyond painful and have often resorted to:   

Anyone got some better ideas or templates they use?  Annie

Hi Annie, we’re currently developing a feature that will hopefully help you with this use case. If you’re interested in beta testing it, please, email me at lena@miro.com and let me know if you want us to enable it for you (and maybe someone else on your team?). 

Would your beta test for the charts and tables also include the ability to show Sales charts?

Userlevel 1

I agree with Annie. The tables function is beyond painful. I use Zapier to integrate with other spreadsheets.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Would your beta test for the charts and tables also include the ability to show Sales charts?

We’re focused on delivering the visual tables experience with our Grids beta, so not sure it will include what you’re looking for, That being said, it will be super helpful to learn more about your use case and potentially see some references. Can you please, provide more context? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I agree with Annie. The tables function is beyond painful. I use Zapier to integrate with other spreadsheets.

Would you be interested in beta testing Grids :smirk:

I’d be interested in testing. The current Grids feature seems fairly limited in that you can only arrange things in a row until that row is filled before it moves into the next row.

It’d be ideal to be able to put information in any “cell” and perhaps have the option to resize the “column” to affect all cells in that column, but I suppose that’s starting to sound pretty similar to a Table/Spreadsheet.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’d be interested in testing.

Sounds great! Please, email me at lena@miro.com and we’ll enable the Grids beta just for you or all of your team members – let me know what you prefer. 

Userlevel 1

Absolutely! I love Miro and would love to see it be the go-to/all-in-one ideaboard it’s destined to be.