[RESOLVED] Starred boards view broken (not showing only starred boards)

• 1 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

When I select Starred boards from my dashboard, the title of the page changes to Starred boards, however I am not shown boards I have starred. Now I cannot get to a board that someone shared with me as a Visiting editor.

I have tested from two machines, on two networks, from Windows 10 & 11 64-bit, Chrome and Miro desktop app.

I have opened a support ticket and will update this post with what the support team tells me.

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

The issues appears to have been resolved for me. Anyone else?

@Cate Amery - I am not seeing boards starred by other team members. If you are, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

View original

6 replies

Same thing happening on our account. Confirmed with multiple users. My guess is that Miro updated something on the back end that broke it. I would expect your ticket will flag it with their dev team. 

Badge +1

Came here to report this exact thing. When I select “starred boards”, I see ALL the boards that are starred by ANYONE in my team. That’s not helpful - I want to see boards that *I* starred so I can quickly access them without searching or digging into projects. Hope they can resolve this quickly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The issues appears to have been resolved for me. Anyone else?

@Cate Amery - I am not seeing boards starred by other team members. If you are, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Badge +1

@Robert Johnson Just restarted Miro and it’s working as expected: Starred boards show only the boards I have starred. Thanks for the nudge!

Nope, not resolved for me or Datacom New Zealand.

When you go starred boards… it shows the entire teams boards that they have starred - that is hundreds of boards that *I* am not interested in!!!

I can use the filter to see boards that I own that I have starred, BUT there is no way to find boards that *I* have starred, that are owned by other people…. as they are mixed up in a list of hundreds from all the other team members

It pretty much makes using stars to bookmark *My* favorite boards completely useless, and instead at the moment I have to keep a spread sheet of the links to *my* favorite boards, so I can find them again each day

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Nope, not resolved for me or Datacom New Zealand.

When you go starred boards… it shows the entire teams boards that they have starred - that is hundreds of boards that *I* am not interested in!!!

I can use the filter to see boards that I own that I have starred, BUT there is no way to find boards that *I* have starred, that are owned by other people…. as they are mixed up in a list of hundreds from all the other team members

It pretty much makes using stars to bookmark *My* favorite boards completely useless, and instead at the moment I have to keep a spread sheet of the links to *my* favorite boards, so I can find them again each day

@Christopher Blair - I am not seeing similar behaviour in my account(s). I would suggest that you report this to Miro support for further investigation: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C