[RESOLVED] "All shapes" action in Shapes pane not working

• 4 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Do we have any issue with “All shapes” button?

It´s showing noting when I click on it. 

Robert Johnson 11 months ago

Update from Miro support:

Our product team was aware of this issue and actively investigated it. We're happy to let you know that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you for your patience in this matter!

In case you're still facing the issue, feel free to let us know—once you reply to this thread, the ticket will be automatically reopened.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Fabio Rizzaro - I am experiencing the same issue and will report it to the support team.

Support team: The All shapes action is broken:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support:

Our product team was aware of this issue and actively investigated it. We're happy to let you know that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you for your patience in this matter!

In case you're still facing the issue, feel free to let us know—once you reply to this thread, the ticket will be automatically reopened.

I am having the same issue, what happens with me is the side bar comes out but its totally blank!

After I click on All Shapes the selected tab on the toolbar jumps to the cursor and I get the side pain out but its totally blank.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@KeithWhatling - If you are using a browser, try

• clearing your cache
  • disabling all browser extensions
  • an incognito window
  • another browser
  • the Miro desktop app