don't miss

[KNOWN BUG] Apple iPad Pro - Pencil

• 24 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I am testing this app for the business. on a new iPad Pro using the Miro app from the Apple store.  When I select the pen icon from the tool bar and then start to write or draw and object the moment my pen is no longer in contact with the screen what I have drawn disappears.  I can create a object or a text box and write in them, but on the “open” area of the whiteboard nothing.  I have installed the MS white board and there is no issue with the pen in that application. Seems like I am missing a setting. Can someone give me a hand?

Arin 4 days ago

Hi @Scott McCallum 
I’d be happy to help here!

I’m afraid currently some users on the new iPad Pro (M2) are facing similar issues when using the digital pencil for drawing. Updating the tablet app helped with resolving the issue in some cases however this might not be helpful for all users. 
Our team is already aware of this and they are currently investigating the issue. 

Hopefully, this won't take too long, so please bear with us! I will keep you updated on our progress.

View original

1 reply

Hi @Scott McCallum 
I’d be happy to help here!

I’m afraid currently some users on the new iPad Pro (M2) are facing similar issues when using the digital pencil for drawing. Updating the tablet app helped with resolving the issue in some cases however this might not be helpful for all users. 
Our team is already aware of this and they are currently investigating the issue. 

Hopefully, this won't take too long, so please bear with us! I will keep you updated on our progress.