Keyboard does not work after a minute

• 18 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I have to refresh my board every minute. The keyboard stops working. I can not delete in writing. I can not move right or left in text boxes. I can not do Undo and Redo with keyboard. many options with keyboard suddenly after a minute stops working unless I refresh my board again and again.

Can anyone help me what I should do? It started since yesterday. I did not updated anything. I tried both desktop app and web-based miro. Same issue in both platforms. 

4 replies

Badge +1

I can click on an object and delete it. But I can not do that in text boxes. I can not copy and paste anything with keyboard either.

Same issue, shortcuts doesn’t work, keys not responding.

Same issue! No shortcuts work and I can‘t delete anything with backspace. Happens rather sporadically, yesterday it first didn‘t work, then it was all fine for a while and now it stopped working again. 

Hi, I’m experiencing a similar/same issue, I’m using my laptop keyboard (not a bluetooth keyboard) and when I go to type, for instance on a sticky note, nothing is registering. It’s like the keyboard doesn’t even work… But it does because I’m typing this message 😉

First time it happened was yesterday when I wanted to edit a text box, but then typing worked about 30 mins later just randomly. Even refreshing the browser doesn’t work. Now I’m experiencing for the second time today. Very frustrating when you are in the flow and just want to do your work! 🤓