Answered

I can't access a board I was invited to edit

• 3 May 2020
  • 8 replies

A group of Ux Designers invited me to collaborate on a board but I accept the invitation and it sends me to my account home page however I am not able to see the board that I was invited to and I have searched. What can I do?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 3 May 2020, 23:08

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ashley Michelle Silva -

Can you ask one of them to send you the URL to the board itself? Assuming you have been granted access the the board, that would provide you with direct access to it…

Kiron

Thanks, I will give it a try!

I have been invited to edit a board, when I open the link of the invitation, my miro account opens but the board of the invitation doesn´t appear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Enrique Ramírez -

Is this board within the Miro team you belong to or is it a different team? If it is a different team then you can click on it in the team selection list on the left-hand side of the dashboard and then locate the board.

Also, is it possible they have removed you from the share access of the board?

Kiron

Thank you for your reply, Kiron. On the team selection list, the team that is inviting me to the board doesn't appear. 

They have sent the invitation several times and I have confirmed they haven't removed me from the share access of the board.

I appreciate any suggestions

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Enrique Ramírez -

So to confirm, when you access the URL for the board, it just brings you to your Miro dashboard?

Kiron

Yes, exactly. I just see the boards I'm already working on, but not the new one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Enrique Ramírez -

As far as I know, non-team member edit access to a board is only doable if they have set you up as an occasional user AND if day passes are enabled for their account. Can you check with them whether they meet both of those conditions?

Kiron