Answered

Day Passes for Consultant Plan

• 28 October 2020
  • 3 replies

What a great feature, I love the concept and wish MORE SaaS products had this sort of thing.

One question though, is there a Maximum to the $3/24hr period bill? At worse, a client using a day pass could go on for 20-31 24hr periods, but that would be a fairly hefty $60-$91 bill … is there any chance this “maxes out” to the same full user fee per month?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 28 October 2020, 18:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jame Healy - Unfortunately, no, there is no limit on the number of Day Passes that can be consumed, so it is up to you to monitor this and decided if they user should just be given a full license.

From what I can tell, the Day Passes for Business and Consultant Plans help center article does not clearly state this like the Day Passes for Enterprise Plan does:

@Marina - Tagging you here in case the Day Passes for Business and Consultant Plans article does need to be updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jame Healy - Here is another post with some great discussion on the topic of Day Pass costs and best practices:

https://community.miro.com/best-practices-discussions-48/cost-of-day-passes-is-getting-out-of-control-best-practice-advice-please-1855

Ah, too bad, but thank you Robert. Maybe I’ll add my voice to that thread, and call this thread answered.